Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New year, new name, new blog address!

As some of you know, CCT2FT has change our name! We are now Taking Flight Theatre Company (a much easier name, I'm sure you'll agree!), and as such, we have a new blog address!

http://takingflighttheatre.blogspot.com/

Follow us!

We will also be getting a new website here shortly, and I'll update the new blog with that information. The old website will automatically forward to the new one for a while, but I'm not sure how long that will go on, so I'd go ahead and update your bookmarks when you notice teh redirect kick in.

As soon as I figure out how to redirect this blog to the new one, I'll do that. In the meantime, I have set it up so that all of the CCT2FT posts are also on the Taking Flight blog. Not quite as good, but I'm techno-challenged, so the fact that I even figured that out is impressive to me!

No comments: